Employees of FAMM are deeply motivated to help fight the injustice and burden of mandatory minimum sentencing. The work is meaningful and the impact is profound. Whether you work as a paid full-time staff member or volunteer at one of our events, your contributions will help us to achieve our mission.
Employment at FAMM is based upon qualifications and competency. FAMM does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, color, sexual/gender orientation, marital status, parental status, veteran’s status, union activity, political affiliation, physical or mental disability unrelated to an individual’s ability to perform the job or any other basis prohibited by law.
FAMM – a dynamic and growing criminal justice reform organization with almost three decades of experience advocating for fairer sentencing laws – is hiring a Digital Organizer to join the team.
- Assist with executing comprehensive digital strategies and campaigns to engage FAMM members at the state and national level
- Assist the management of overall digital program’s analytics, benchmark development, and monthly reporting
- Develop content and maintain a social media calendar for actions and acquisition
- Write copy for SMS, social media, email, and other digital platforms as needed
- Edit online action pages using EveryAction
- Create and run A/B tests for online action pages, text messages, and social media
- Review digital requests from staff and assist with general troubleshooting
- Assist in the execution of rapid response campaigns
- Committed to social and racial justice
- At least 2 years experience creating high-quality digital content and campaigns to mobilize diverse audiences
- Excellent organizational skills and self-motivator.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, manage multiple projects
- Strong digital copy writing skills
- Proficient in CRMs, SMS texting software, basic graphic design
- Experience developing and executing social media engagement strategies across various platforms
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
Preferred (but not required) skills/qualifications:
- Experience in nonprofit or political advocacy work
- Experience using EveryAction
- Experience in distributed or field organizing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and some HTML
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefit package
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.