Thanks for visiting FAMM's website!
FAMM (Families Against Mandatory Minimums) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization fighting for fair and proportionate sentencing laws that allow judicial discretion while maintaining public safety.
6 Simple Ways to Support Sentencing Reform:
1. Sign up for FAMM ealerts.
2. Donate to FAMM.
3. Send a letter to your U.S. representative and senators.
4. Sign this petition to abolish mandatory minimums.
5. Look up the names and contact information of your federal and state lawmakers.
6. Record and submit a "Why I Care" video.
Click the video below to watch a message from Julie Stewart, founder and president of FAMM.