Sentencing reform is gaining momentum, but we need your help! Become a FAMM supporter to help us educate leaders about these unfair and ineffective punishments. Here’s what you can do:
- Join our Email List to stay up-to-date on all the newest changes to sentencing laws, court decisions, legislation, and advocacy.
- Donate: support FAMM’s mission through tax deductible donations and help us eliminate mandatory minimum sentencing laws.
- Change Laws: learn about current sentencing bills, write letters to, call, or visit state and federal lawmakers and urge them to change mandatory minimum sentencing laws.
- Spread the Word: learn more about mandatory minimum laws and tell your family, friends, and community about this important issue.
- Share your Story: we want to hear from you. Share your story with FAMM and show others the human face of mandatory sentencing laws.
- Watch our Calendar: visit our calendar to find out where we are, what we’re doing and how you can engage with FAMM in person.