FAMM is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that advocates for fair and individualized sentencing and prison policies that are just and cost-effective, protect public safety, and strengthen families.
FAMM is seeking a Digital Advocacy/Engagement Manager to develop and implement initiatives and campaigns designed to grow our supporter base and inspire them to take strategic actions. We are looking for someone who is able to create a variety of messages and engagement initiatives that resonate with FAMM’s diverse constituent groups. Reporting to the Director of Communications, strong candidates will have a demonstrated understanding of how to build engagement campaigns that incorporate email, social media, and digital ads to accomplish the organization’s advocacy goals.
What You Get To Do:
- Cultivate excellent constituent relationships by educating, exciting, and empowering FAMM constituents to participate and become advocates for prisoners and their families who are affected by bad prison and sentencing policies.
- Develop, manage, monitor, and report comprehensive digital engagement initiatives
- Provide data-driven insights to spark future engagement initiatives.
Skills & Requirements
What We Need In You:
- 4+ years of digital consulting/content production/strategy development/technical know-how and execution experience preferably in a digital/social media agency serving nonprofit advocacy organizations
- Grow base of online activists.
- Proficient with digital communication and engagement tools ranging from email marketing, online collaboration, social networks, surveys, engagement and website data, and the next new thing
- The ability to consistently manage, produce results, and scope for simultaneous efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using CRM solutions (Blackbaud – Razor’s Edge and Luminate preferred) and other project-management software
- The ability to work with a team, while maintaining a self-starter drive around the execution of projects, tasks, and deliverables
- The ability to maintain awareness and understanding of criminal justice reform news, as well as digital communications and industry developments that apply to the position and its responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive online engagement plan to increase online activism and donations.
- Manage the timely execution of appropriate digital tactics that engage supporters in achieving policy goals.
- Strong writing skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
This position is a full-time, salaried position. Compensation depends on the applicant’s experience and qualifications. Generous benefits and vacation and sick leave will be provided. FAMM is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please email a resume, cover letter, and examples of previous work to email@example.com. No telephone inquiries, please.