Finding Legal Help


Although we wish we could help, FAMM cannot provide legal help, representation, advice, or referrals to other attorneys.  If you or a loved one are facing criminal charges, sentencing, or trying to find a way to shorten a prison term, please contact the state or federal public defender’s office in your area (depending on whether the person is being tried in state or federal court) or a private criminal defense attorney. These resources may help.